Dental Implants Dentist in Lake Ozark, MO
Implant dentistry focuses on the implantation of dental work into your jaw, under your gums. Teeth implants are small, metal posts that will eventually hold a crown, or other dental work, securely against your gums.
Implant Dentistry in Lake Ozark, MO
Many dentists refer their patients for implant placement. At our practice, we offer implant dentistry right here in our office. You don’t have to travel or try to find another dentist that you can trust. Every step of your process from diagnosis to placement and restoration will be performed by Dr. Massie.
Sometimes, in addition to the implants, you may need bone grafts and/or sinus lifts, because your bone structure is not ideal for an implant. We at Premier Dental & Oral Health Group are equipped to perform those surgeries without referring our patients to a separate oral surgeon.
We use a CT scanner to determine the best way to achieve the desired outcome. This technology can make the procedure safer and more accurate.
Secure Your Dentures
We can secure your removable or permanent dentures using dental implants. If you’re tired of removing your dentures at night, or having food slip in between your denture and gums, implant secured dentures might be a great option for you.
Your dental insurance may cover a percentage of your implant surgery. We will be happy to look over your personal policy to determine what is covered and for how much.
Advantages and Benefits of Dental Implants
There are many benefits to getting teeth implants. Here are a few:
- Improve Your Appearance – Missing or damaged teeth can be unsightly. When you get dental implants, you may see an improvement in your smile and overall appearance.
- Boost Your Self-Confidence – Studies have shown a link between a healthy smile and your sense of self-confidence.
- Eat More Comfortably – If you have dentures, you don’t have to worry about them slipping and sliding, or food getting stuck underneath them.
- Enjoy the Convenience – You would no longer have to remove your dentures to sleep or to clean them. Teeth secured with dental implants behave like your natural teeth.
- Reliably Long-Lasting – Implants generally last years. Well maintained implants can last a lifetime.
How do Dental Implants Work?
Implant surgery takes several steps and can generally take about six months to complete. If you need additional surgery, like a bone graft or a sinus lift, the process could take longer.
Get the Convenience of Natural Teeth
Here at Premier Dental & Oral Health Group in Lake Ozark, we are experienced in implant dentistry. Let us use our experience to help improve your smile. Call for your appointment today!