Restorative Dentistry in Lake Ozark, MO
Restorative dentistry focuses on identifying oral health issues and restoring your teeth so that they are fully functional. If you have a broken tooth, a cracked tooth, or you are missing teeth, you are a great candidate for restorative dentistry in Lake Ozark, MO.
What Kinds of Dental Issues Does Restorative Dentistry Treat?
- Missing Teeth
- Broken Tooth
- Cracked Tooth
- Chipped Teeth
- Tooth Infections
- Facial Injury/Trauma
Restorative Dentistry Services near Osage Beach, MO
Click on the service to learn more.
- Dental Implants – Tooth implants are small metal posts that are inserted into your jaw, underneath your gums. These implants can be used to secure removable dental work, or to hold a dental crown in place of missing teeth.
- Dental Crowns – If you have a broken tooth, we can save the tooth by attaching a crown, also known as a cap. A crown is a tooth-shaped cap that goes over your tooth to restore its shape and functionality.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – You can secure your dentures to your gums so that you don’t have to continually remove them, by using implants. Six to eight strategically placed implants can support your dentures.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges hold prosthetic teeth and secure them to neighboring natural teeth, creating a “bridge” over the gap in your teeth. This is a great option if you’re missing only a partial amount of your teeth.
- Dental Inlays/Onlays – Tooth inlays and tooth onlays are used when we are removing and replacing old dental fillings. Teeth inlays restore the shape and function of your damaged tooth.
- Root Canals – Root canals are performed when you have a tooth infection or a dental abscess. The root canal procedure removes the infected pulp from the root of your tooth and replaces it with a safe material after a thorough cleaning. This helps save the tooth, which is always the best option.
Advantages and Benefits of Restorative Dentistry near West Aurora, MO
The benefits of restorative dentistry include a return of the full function of your teeth, usually an improved appearance of the teeth, and the self-confidence that comes with knowing you have a healthy smile.
Restore Your Smile in Lake Ozark Today!
At Premier Dental & Oral Health Group, we are ready to use our knowledge and experience to help restore your smile. All it takes is one phone call to set you on a path to healthier, stronger teeth. Make your appointment today!