Restorative dentistry focuses on identifying oral issues and restoring the teeth so that they’re fully functional. If you have a broken tooth, a cracked tooth, or are missing teeth, you need restorative dentistry.
WHAT KINDS OF DENTAL ISSUES DOES RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY TREAT?
- Missing Teeth
- Broken Tooth
- Cracked Tooth
- Chipped Teeth
- Tooth Infections
- Facial Injury/Trauma
RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY IN LAKE OZARK, MO:
- Implants – Implants are small metal posts that are inserted into your jaw, underneath your gums. These implants can be used to secure removable dental work, or to hold a crown in place of missing teeth.
- Crowns – If you have a broken tooth, we can save the tooth by attaching a crown, also known as a cap. A crown is a tooth-shaped cap that goes over your tooth to restore its shape and functionality.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – You can secure your dentures to your gums so that you don’t have to continually remove them, by using implants. Six to eight strategically placed implants can support your dentures.
- Bridges – Bridges hold prosthetic teeth and secure them to neighboring natural teeth, creating a “bridge” over the gap in your teeth. This is a great option if you’re missing only a partial amount of your teeth.
- Inlays/Onlays – Inlays and onlays are used when we are removing and replacing old fillings. They restore the shape and function of your tooth.
- Root Canals – Root canals are performed when you have a tooth infection. The procedure removes the pulp from the root of your tooth and replaces it with a safe material. This helps save the tooth, which is always the best option.
BENEFITS OF RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
The benefits of restorative dentistry include a return of the full function of your teeth, usually an improved appearance of the teeth, and the self-confidence that comes with knowing you have a healthy smile.
RESTORE YOUR SMILE IN LAKE OZARK, MO, TODAY!
At Premier Dental & Oral Health Group, we are ready to use our knowledge and experience to help restore your smile. All it takes is one call to set you on a path to healthier, stronger teeth. Make your appointment today!