Dental crowns have been an essential tooth restoration for many years. At Premier Dental & Oral Health Group in Lake Ozark we place a lot of crowns, always with the exceptional care each patient deserves.
Dental crowns can be used to address many issues, such as:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide durability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To improve a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
Crowns are not permanent, but they can last for many years when properly cared for. We will have instructions on care, once we place yours.
At Premier Dental & Oral Health Group in Lake Ozark, dental crowns are an essential restorative dentistry procedure. Find out why patients from Lake of the Ozarks and Osage Beach trust us with their dental health. Call to schedule an appointment today!
Contact Premier Dental & Oral Health Group:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
24 North Shore Dr.
Lake Ozark, Missouri