Who would say no to a more pleasing smile? At Premier Dental & Oral Health Group in Lake Ozark, we think the answer is no one. With all of the cosmetic dentistry procedures available in modern dentistry, most people can get the smile they want.
Here is a quick rundown of some of the most popular treatments.
- Teeth whitening is a very common procedure used to lighten discolored teeth. We offer Opalescence in-office whitening, and an Opalescence kit you can do at home. Both exceed the results you’d get from any over-the-counter product.
- Bonding is a popular treatment that uses a dental composite that resembles enamel. This material is applied to the surface of the teeth, sculpted into the desired shape, and then hardened and polished.
- Tooth reshaping is a simple way to improve your teeth. It involves removing part of the enamel and can be used to fix small chips or to change the length or position of teeth.
- Porcelain veneers are custom-made coverings that are very thin. They are bonded to the teeth and can be used to close gaps or cover discolored teeth.
- For most patients, dental implants are the ideal way to replace a missing tooth.
- And finally, there is the smile transformation. A smile makeover uses a combination of treatments to get dental patients the smiles they want.
At Premier Dental & Oral Health Group in Lake Ozark, we transform smiles every day with cosmetic dentistry. Find out what we can do for you! We also offer general dentistry, and a full range of dental services. Make an appointment today.
Contact Premier Dental & Oral Health Group:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
24 North Shore Dr.
Lake Ozark, Missouri